Sign up for livestream Distracted Driving panel – Sept. 18.18
Parachute, thanks to our partnership with Desjardins Insurance, is hosting a panel on
Distracted Driving: Changing the Culture, at Espace Desjardins in Montreal on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., EDT as part of our Vision Zero digital speakers series. And thanks to the wonders of technology, you can be part of the experience, live!
The panelists will be speaking in French and there’s a livestream video of their conversation: Desjardins is also providing a simultaneous translation and there will be separate livestream with the English audio provided.
Once you register, you will get a reminder and link for watching the live-stream on Sept. 18.
Facilitator is Marie-Soleil Cloutier, a Parachute partner in Quebec who is an Associate Professor at Institute National de la Recherche Scientifique (Centre Urbanisation Culture Société.) Our President and CEO, Steve Podborski, will welcome the invited guests attending the event as well as our online viewers.
- Denis Dubois, President and Chief Operating Officer of Desjardins General Insurance Group
- Etienne Grandmont, Executive Director, Accès Transports Viables, Quebec
- Nadia Maranda, Road Safety Advisor, SAAQ
- Martin Lavallière, Professor in the Department of Health Sciences at the Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Officer Sophia Provost, Police Department, City of Montreal
If you cannot join us on Sept. 18, the live-stream will be converted to a video and we’ll share that link as soon as it’s available through our website and social media, as well as through our Parachute Vision Zero newsletter list.