Ontario: Fall Prevention Month Toolkit
This Toolkit provides resources and information to practitioners, event planners and older adults interested in fall prevention. It also includes sample activities and ideas to help organizations participate in Fall Prevention Month initiatives. Find infographics, statistics, media tools and more to promote your initiatives. Everything in this Toolkit is free to use and distribute widely.
Special updated features this year include:
- Promotions and Media section with new ways to get more notice for your events and initiatives.
- Activities have expanded and the Information for Older Adults section has a whopping 27 entries.
- Practitioner Resources and the Ongoing Programs and Interventions also deserve the title of bigger and better.
- Infographics and Statistics, both national and provincial, are available for you to add to your media releases and presentations.
- Evaluation section offers forms that we strongly encourage you to send your feedback to us so we can continue to grow and improve in 2018. There is also an evaluation you can use with your clients to evaluation your Fall Prevention Month initiatives.
This year we have also featured a separate expanded section on Information for Older Adults for you to share directly with your clients.
Check out the Initiatives section as well and send us your events and initiatives information so we can post them for sharing.